Information about data processing for Hotel Maksymilian*** Guests
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04.05.2016), it is hereby informed that:
1. Data administrator for Hotel Guests is Onejda S.C. Anna Stefańska, Monika Piwowarska, running Hotel Maksymilian residenting at 36 Karmelicka Street 31-128 Kraków, NIP: 676-242-10-74.
2. The hotel has appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector – Barbara Kołacz, who can be contacted by e-mail email@example.com in any matter regarding the processing of your personal data.
3. Hotel processes personal data to make an agreement about providing hotel service. In addition, Hotel processes data in order to:
– vindicate possible claims connected with damage made by Guest to Hotel or protect from the claims of the Guest to the Hotel,
– keep records of provided service for tax purposes,
– ensure the highest quality service for Hotel Guests.
4. Hotel processes personal data of Guest’s gathered by hotel monitoring system to give security to Guest’s and other people being in Hotel area.
5. Legal basis of processing data of Guest’s obtained by Hotel is an agreement about providing hotel service.
6. Legal basis of processing data of Guest’s by hotel monitoring system is security of his vested interests and security of vested interests of other legal persons as well as justified Administrator’s purposes.
7. Legal basis of processing data of Guest’s to ensure the highest quality service is justified Administrator’s purpose.
8. Hotel passes personal data to subjects such as:
– companies providing IT support service for Hotel and providing software,
– accounting companies giving accountant’s services,
– transit and taxi corporations in case of ordering by Guest,
– legal companies giving legal advice and legal representation services,
– postal operators and couriers,
– banks with regard to payments,
– other entities providing to the Hotel the services necessary to perform the obligations imposed on the Hotel by law,
– authorities entitled to receive your personal data under the law.
9. Personal data:
– obtained in connection with an agreement about providing hotel service will be processed during Hotel’s or Guest’s limitation of tax claims or civil law claims period depending which situation happens later,
– obtained by hotel monitoring system will be processed during 30 days since their saving. Next, they will be permanently deleted.
10. Each Guest has right to the access to personal data, its adjustment, deleting or limitation of processing. Besides, each Guest has right to petition against processing data. Access to data is possible in Hotel premises. Guest’s can contact Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about personal data.
11. Each Guest has right to make a complaint to supervisory organ, which is Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
12. Hotel doesn’t intend to pass any personal data outside EOG area.
13. Giving personal data such as name and surname is obligatory to make an agreement about providing hotel service. Lack of this data makes it impossible for Hotel to make an agreement about providing hotel service.
14. Hotel doesn’t make automated decisions basing on personal data including profiling.